Saturday, June 11, 2011

For no reason...

A couple of weeks ago I had a little time to craft and no particular project to work on so this is what I came up with...

A fun little cherry card. I just love this cut from Nifty Fifties, that was my inspiration for this one. On the cherries and leaves I heat embossed the layers twice to make them nice and shiny (hard to tell in this pic.) I used my cute little pink Dymo Caption maker for the words, isn't it perfect? I left the inside blank so I can decide what to use the card for later.

This card was inspired by this cute lady on her Vespa from the Sweethearts cart. I've always wanted to make her. Of course I had to add my paper flowers and some bling. The card background was embossed with one of the new Cuttlebug All In One sets, I used a border from the Thank You set.
I left the inside of this one blank as well.

It's nice to know that I have a few blank cards on hand now for when things pop up.

Have a very blessed day!

3 comments:

Korrie@RedHenHome said...

Oh, your cards are adorable! What great vision you have.
Thanks for your kind comment on my 'chocolate' coffee table!

Connie said...

Thank you Korrie!

Sugar Pink Boutique said...

These cards are gorgeous!! You're so talented!!