Friday, June 3, 2011

Congratulations Katie!

Here's the graduation card I made for Susan's wonderful, smart, and talented daughter, Katie. She graduated from high school this past Sunday, with like a million honors to boot! I don't think Susan could be any prouder!
All layers on this card (except the black of course) were cut with my lovley pearlescent Hobby Lobby paper then dyed by me. No regular paper would do for Katie-Miss Artist! Card base is from Elegant Edges and the letter K is brought to you by Winter Woodland. (Yes, I'm being feisty right now, it's been a looooong week!)

Here is a set of note cards I made dear Katie as well. My dear sweet daughter who is friends with Katie approved of all design and color choices. It was nice to have her input because she doesn't craft with me very often. The little tag is a punch I picked up a couple weeks ago at JoAnn's. It's by E K Success and it's slim profile which makes it easy to store. I love the thing! This time the letter K is brought to you by some fancy clear alphabet set Susan and I picked up a few years ago at a scrapping convention. The background stamp (on the tan paper) was a foam backed re-positional stamp from Hobby Lobby. I'm trying to expand my horizons here and try "new" things......

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

No comments: