Sunday, March 6, 2011

It's our Blog-Birthday...how Blogalicious!

Notice anything different??? Yes, I've spent all weekend changing our blog around. I figured since it is 2 Krafty Girl's 1st birthday, why not have a little fun????

I've been brewing on this for a while and then last week when I saw the darling birthday kitty on Kathy's web site Free Pretty Things for You , I knew right then and there a make-over was in the works! You've got to go check out her site, it is just so adorable, she is such a sweet person for letting me use her birthday kitty!!! Here is her adorable link:

I'm still tweaking our blog, trying to get it to look like what I envisioned. So don't be surprised if it changes from moment to moment.....

Have a very HAPPY day!




I want to say Thank You! once again to Shabby Blogs Free Pretty Things, The Graphics Fairy, Pugly Pixel, and Peggy Loves Vintage for all your wonderful images and tutorials! Without you wonderful people this blog would not be possible!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Connie,
Your blog looks great so far :)
Hugs
Stacy