Monday, October 18, 2010

My first gate fold card!

Susan again! I made this card for a friend of mine who just had a new baby boy! I have wanted to try one of these gate fold cards for a while now so I thought this was the perfect opportunity. The snail on the front is from Give a Hoot, the lettering is from Lyrical Letters. I inked everything with Distress Ink, Peeled Paint. What a fun card to make!

This last picture is just so you can see the fold a little better. Not the best picture!

Happy scrapping!
Susan

5 comments:

Carol L said...

Wow... Your card is adorable! I'm sure your friend will love this card!!! Thanks for sharing...

Hugs,
Carol L

Connie said...

Awesome card Susan! I love it!

Susan said...

Thanks, girls! I really appreciate the feedback. I have been wanting to use that cute little snail since I got my Give a Hoot cartridge!

Charlotte said...

It's really pretty! Great job and I'm totally inspired to try a gate fold card now!

Susan said...

Thanks, Charlotte! It was actually much easier than I thought it would be. I wish I had tried it sooner!