Friday, August 13, 2010

How Does a Cloud Become Dirt???

Happy Friday everyone!!! I for one, am glad the week is almost over, it's been crazy and HOT here! Here's a layout I did recently showing the before and after when we put rock into our flower beds. While I was making this I knew I really wanted a mound of dirt or rocks. Now do you think there will actually be a Cricut cut for that? Noooo! Well for a brief moment I had a revelation, I decided to use a fluffy cloud for my dirt. It worked so beautifully and I was excited! This was also my first layout I used my sewing machine on as well. I just did a regular straight stitch around the edge of both background papers. I really like how this layout turned out.

The Tree and bird are from Cindy Loo. The wheelbarrow and shovel are from Handy Man Lite, I welded the words using Robotz in Design Studio, and the dirt is a cloud from Create a Critter.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Alma said...

I like the cloud for dirt! Very creative! :)