Sunday, August 8, 2010

Cherry on Top-Yeah!

 This morning when I checked my email I found this wonderful surprise in a comment left here on our blog! Yeah! Our first award! Thank you so very much Doris, you made my day!!!!

Here's the rules for accepting this award:

1. you must thank the person who passed it on to you - Thank you so very much Doris at MomsBeenScrappin You rock!

2. copy award to your blog


 3. list three things you love about yourself:
  • I love that I am very loyal
  • I love that I am crafty
  • I love my life that is full of wonderful family and friends!
 4. post a picture that you love on your blog - This is my cousin Jennifer (red) and I (blue) when we were babies. Our grandpa brought us these dresses from New Mexico. I think this picture is so sweet!


 5. pass award on to five (5) others - check out these super talented ladies and leave them some love
We now return you to your regularly scheduled programing.....


Have a Wonderful day everyone!!!!

4 comments:

Doris T. said...

Glad you like the little award! I love coming to your blog, always find something to inspire me.
Doris :)

Leslie said...

congrats on your award :) New to your blog love your stuff.

Connie said...

Thank you very much! Happy to have you Leslie! :)

Andi said...

Connie thank you so much!!!! I didn't even see this before. OMGosh I hope you didn't think I was ignoring you!