Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sweet Mini-Book for my Sweet Goddaughter!

Here is my second mini-book.....I have to say, these are addicting! Connie has been such an inspiration, sharing her ideas and techniques, and of course her passion! So, without further ado....

Here is the cover. I made this for my sweet little goddaughter, Kenna Grace. As you will soon see, she is a treasure!
This is the first layout. Look at those tiny little feet! On the journaling box, I wrote out Psalm 139:13-16, one of my favorite passages!
Sweet! This is my cousin, his wife, and baby Kenna. They really are such a sweet family! I love how the pocket turned out on this one!
What a sweet baby! Don't you just want to snuggle her?! I love this page. I was having a hard time coming up with a way to fit the poem that I wanted on the page in a way that looked nice on the layout. I came up with the idea for the daisy pocket and putting the tag in at an angle worked much better. It ended up being one of my favorite pages.
Here's a closer look at the daisy pocket.
I put the clothesline in for Connie! I think it turned out sweet!
If she isn't precious, I don't know what is!!!
Isn't she adorable?!
Here is the final page. And she is Cute as a Button! This book was SO fun to make!
And this is the back cover. All the paper I used is from K&Company. I used cuts from Kate's ABC's, Paisley, Elegant Edges, and Sentimentals. Thanks for letting me share my book! I hope you like it!





3 comments:

Connie said...

It was so much fun watching you make this book, I know Kenna and her parents will treasure it forever! You did a FANTASTIC job girl!

TheLastOfNine said...

Susan, that mini came out great! The baby is such a cutie, so small a doing such a great job posing for the camera. Love everything you used on it, her parents will cherish this forever.
Gloria

Susan said...

Thank you, Connie & Gloria!! Coming from the two of you, that is high praise indeed!