Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Yippy Skippy!!!!

My first order from Consumer Crafts arrived yesterday and oh I am so excited!!!! I got such a sweet deal on this stuff and I will most certainly be shopping there again. Here's a couple pics of my haul....
I can't wait until I have a few minutes to play with my new Cinch tool...
Mike said this stuff should last me at least two days...can't wait to play!!!
Hmmmm....wonder what I'll be doing this weekend????  :)
Oh, and the winter sale is still going on at CC, I have nothing but great things to say about them!

Have a great evening!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for you! great hubby and awesome haul cant wait to see what you make!
Missy

Connie said...

I think so! :) I want to make my daughter a address book or my nieces matching books this weekend....we'll see!

Barb Craft said...

Good for you! Look at all these yummy goodies! I am totally jealous of the Cinch... I want one badly!! Please share what you make with it... that way I an enjoy yours!!
barb :)

Connie said...

Thank you and I will!

Stacy said...

Connie,
I love all of your goodies (can I come and play with you)
Thanks for link to CC and about your experience. It is good to know that you are happy with their service
Hugs
Stacy

Connie said...

Yes Stacy, come on over! :)

Jacque said...

Lindo Blog !

Kiss