Monday, January 3, 2011

My new adventure

Hi everyone and Happy New Year!!! I hope 2011 is a blessed and happy year for everyone here! 

Some friends and fellow scrappers have been telling me I need to open an Esty shop to sell my handmade American Girl doll dress and other fun things. So I finally decided to do it last week! I really love making doll dresses (NOT Barbie!) so I thought it would be a fun outlet for my crafty sewing side. I went a little crazy at the fabric store the other day (with my mom's help of course!) We decided to make some cute vintage inspired aprons as well. I just finished a mother-daughter set last night and I must say they are soooo cute! Hopefully tomorrow I can get some pictures. Anyhow without further adieu...we're open for business and other craziness! There is now a link to the shop on the top left hand corner of our blog if you care to check it out. I've only listed two doll dresses for now and I'm going to keep it pretty simple because quite honestly, I'm missing my paper crafting madness. Listen! Do you hear it? It's my Cricut Love Bug calling to me....  :)

Here's a couple pics of some dresses in case your like me and you don't want to go clicking around all over the place to see some pictures....
This one reminds me of Dorthy in the Wizard of Oz

This one screams Fourth of July picnic and Valentine's Day...

I've also made a few others over the past few weeks but don't have pictures of them all. Susan's daughters got the first two for Christmas and later she will take pictures of them for us to share.

Hope you all had a fantastic day!


3 comments:

TheLastOfNine said...

Congratulations! The dresses are lovely, no doubt that they will sell. Will be looking out for the rest.
Gloria

Susan said...

Adorable! I love the Dorothy one especially!
I will post pics of the girls with their dolls and dresses soon!

Connie said...

Thank you Gloria and Susan!