Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Personal Chef

My very dear, sweet son made me home made waffles for breakfast on Mother's Day this year. My daughter would have helped too, but she had to work all day. Here's a layout I made with the pictures of Michael hard at work in the kitchen...
I know the title is a little hard to read in this picture, it says "Mom's Personal Chef." I used Storybook font for the Mom's and Lyrical Letters for the other words. I decided that because this layout was about Mother's Day, I should make it girlie and use my favorite color...RED! I really like how my little flowers turned out, I used small Primas and added the adorable red fabric covered brads from Hobby Lobby. Paper is from Hobby Lobby as well, gotta love that place! Thank you again Michael for the wonderful breakfast! Love you!

Hope you are having a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

beautiful paper on your layout.
I became a follower.
www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com

Connie said...

Thank you Rhonda! I am following yours as well!