Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Thank you cards and Santa too!

Last night I made these adorable thank you cards. It was so easy with my Nifty Fifties cartridge! I cut out a thank you sentiment I made for the inside of the cards. Cat card is for Grandma and Grandpa who adore kitties as much as I do. The fish card is for my dad who lives to fish.
 Solid paper on these cards is Core'dinations and the prints are all from a huge collection by My Mind's Eye-love this stuff!

Again, all solid paper is Core'dinations, including the red glitter bag. The striped paper is from the 2010 My Mind's Eye Christmas collection.

Hope you all have a blessed day! Merry almost Christmas!

2 comments:

TheLastOfNine said...

Connie, love the Santa tag, it's beautiful!

PS: do you know of any promotions on the Vagabond, email me if you do.

Gloria

Connie said...

Thanks Gloria! No, I haven't heard anything but I'll keep a watch out and see what I can find!