Sunday, August 1, 2010

Who's a good widdle puppy??? And.....

Here's a card I made a few weeks ago for a new friend. I couldn't show it yet, because she hadn't seen it yet, and we all know what I have learned from posting cards too soon....

Don't you just want to squeeze this little guy? I'm not a dog person, but this one makes me happy! Doggie was cut using Create a Critter, Terrier dog. Card base is Basic Grey Granola collection and solid blues are from a DCWV mat stack I have.

And in other news...
I will be gutting my beloved craft room soon. My mom is moving to Texas to be closer to our family, and I'm giving her my room until she finds a place she wants to live. So in honor of me starting the chaos, I'm going to go ahead a give away the clear stamps I promised ya'll last month. I also have a package of Glam Rocks hot fix Rhinestuds that I'll throw in with it! I couldn't find an image for them, so here's my own. I don't know what color imaginisce calls this collection, I can't find a name on it! Both of these are brand-new, never been opened.
So dear followers if you have read to here, Yeah! This could be yours! I am going to need to limit it to the continental US this time, in other words, I can't ship outside the US right now. All you have to do is leave me a comment on this post and tell me the funniest thing a child has ever said to you! I will pick a winner on Wednesday using random.org.

.

2 comments:

capturinglifesart said...

Your card is so cute. I just love Create a Critter!

2 Krafty Girls said...

Thank you! Congratulations, you are the winner of our blog candy! I didn't need to do a drawing because no one else entered, your lucky day!