Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Craft Room No More....

Over the past week I have cleaned out my beloved craft room; which also meant cleaning and reorganizing two closets as well.  My mom will be here in a few short weeks and I wanted to make the room all nice and pretty for her.  Here are a few before and after pictures of my crazy week...

 This is the mess while unloading the room

This is it spilling into the hallway, good thing Becky was at work today, 
she would have never made it into her room!


This is the hall closet that now houses all my sewing goodies. I figured I should have fun and make some cute labels for my containers. The tags and scissors are from Sentimentals.


This is my "helper" while I was painting.

All done! The paint is actually more purple than the pictures show. That is my mom's favorite color and it went well w/ all the stuff I already had.

Becky wants me to put her grandma's name on the wall w/ my vinyl, so I will probably do that as well.

Hope you have a great day!

No comments: