Saturday, August 7, 2010

Flower Pot Card

So this is a card I scrap-lifted from Yvette on the Cricut message board. She got it from Split Coast Stampers I believe. I saw this card and just had to make it!

The flowers were made with Paisley, each flower was cut 4 times at 1/4 inch smaller each time. I then inked them on the tips with some Ranger Ink, Concord Grape. The leaves were cut using Lyrical Letters (it's actually a tulip cut I believe.) Flower pot was cut with my paper cutter and embossed with my Cuttlebug. Flower centers are fabric covered brads from Hobby Lobby. All paper was of course, Core'dinations.

This is actually a very fun and easy card to make, let me know if you decide to make one too...I'd love to see it!

1 comment:

Doris T. said...

Love the flower pot card! I'm so scraplifting this - thanks for sharing :)

Please stop by my little blog, have something there for you:
http://momsbeenscrappin.blogspot.com