Saturday, June 26, 2010

Yes, I Know I'm Crazy....

 I'm a little ashamed to post this layout, not everyone understands my (and now my kids') obsession with our kitties. Now that my kids are older and pretty much self sufficient, the kitties are my "babies." I know that even though I'm still young, I am already regarded as the Crazy Cat Lady, and I'm fine with that. My kitty, Periwinkle, helped me scrap this page...he was laying on this at one point and scattered my letters all about like the "helpful" kitty he is. (Yes, I know Periwinkle is NOT a boy's name, it's a long story!)


 Now on to the actual layout details....I just received the Cindy Loo cart in the mail this week and I could not wait to cut out the adorable frames and of course the kitty too! So far it has been everything I was hoping for, I was already in love with Storybook, so how can I not love this one? Words are from Lyrical Letters and the little tag is from Winter Woodland. If you want more details (page #'s and what -not) click the link here to visit our project gallery. (Or you can just click on our lovely little Project Gallery button.)

Remember we're having a give-away here once we reach 50 followers,everyone bring a friend!


Hope you all have a great day!



No comments: