Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope you all have a wonderful day filled with special people you love!
Thank you Karen at the Graphics Fairy for this adorable print!

Here are the Valentine's I made for my family...
This was for my mom, the inside says "Love You Sew Much" The scalloped heart is from Gypsy Wanderings, the sewing machine is from Nifty Fifties and the sentiment on the inside was made using the Gypsy Font.  I embossed the sewing machine just to make it stand out a bit more and the thread spool is glittered with Martha Stewart glitter. Of course there is lots of purple bling on the front too.  Any guess what mom's favorite color is???

s
This was the card I made for my daughter who loves high heels. The ornate frame is from Sentimentals, shoe is from Gypsy Wanderings and again I used the Gypsy Font to weld the word fabulous and the I Love You sentiment on the inside of this card.
The border on this mat was made using my Martha Stewart around the page punch (first time I've ever gotten it to work out!!!!)

This is the one I made my son. I knew he wouldn't want anything cutsie so I came up with this. Bomb is from Indy Art, I think the jagged border is from Gypsy Wanderings and I welded the sentiment with the font from Robotz.

2 comments:

L.B. said...

I love the variety in your cards!!

Connie said...

Thank you!