Sunday, November 7, 2010

Introducing Miss Chloe!

Yes, I'm nuts, let's just get that out of the way shall we? If you don't already know, I WON a Gypsy about a month ago. I am still beside myself with giddiness! Of course I HAD to name my new "baby," it was voted upon at our house, and we settled on Chloe. She is everything I dreamed of and much more! Just before Chloe arrived I made her a cute little carring purse to tote her and her accessories around in. I searched the web high and low and found some Basic Grey (my favorite paper line in the world) fabric sold by the yard, yippie!!!! So here she is styling with her new black and white Gypsy Skin and her purse...
I am a very blessed girl!
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

WOW Congrats!!!!! I love your Chloe!!!
hugs
Brenda